MR GUY M’BENGUE CEO of the APEX-CI participates in the ECOWAS NETWORK of trade promotion organisations (ECOWAS TPO) TASK FORCE meeting on october 7th 2020
This Wednesday 07 October 2020 at 10:00 a.m. the first virtual meeting of the working group on the creation of the ECOWAS network of Trade Promotion Organisations (TPOs) will be held.
This Task Force is composed of :
– Mr Guy M’BENGUE The President of ROPC-UEMOA – Association for the Promotion of Exports of Côte d’Ivoire (APEX-CI),
– The Permanent Technical Secretary of ROPC-UEMOA, Benin – Investment and Export Promotion Agency (APIEX),
– Sierra Leone – Sierra Leone Investment and Export Promotion Agency (SLIEPA),
– Guinea – Guinea agency for Export Promotion (AGUIPEX), from Guinea Bissau
– Ministry of Commerce and Handicrafts and Nigeria – Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC).
The ECOWAS network of Trade Promotion Organisations (TPOs) aims at fostering inter-institutional cooperation on the exchange of trade information and business opportunities and the facilitation of commercial transactions through business linkages among enterprises in the region.